|Location:||City of London, London|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
A 'Tier 1 International Law firm' is seeking an Investment Funds Lawyer (NQ-6 PQE) to join their rapidly growing team.
- Advising financial institutions and other lenders, sponsors, borrowers and other corporate entities on all aspects of financing transactions - from origination, negotiation and documentation to closing.
- Formation of new regulated funds (unit trusts, OEICs and ACSs);
- On-going changes to fund ranges including mergers, changes to investment policies, changes to service providers and terminations;
- Migration and amalgamation of funds between different jurisdictions
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
Experience gained within a top tier firm. It is essential that the candidate has a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills. The successful candidate will also have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team. The ideal candidate will have between newly qualified to six years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience).
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available