|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £100000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Investment Manager - Portfolio Management
6 Months Initial FTC
£60,000 - £110,000 (Pro rata)
City Of London
My client are a specialist asset manager, act on behalf of charities, private clients, institutions and intermediaries around the world. They focus exclusively on delivering strong, long-term investment performance and exceptional client service, and are long-standing providers of multi-asset investment solutions. They are currently looking for an experienced Investment Manager to join them on a contractual basis, to assist with the accurate implementation of investment decisions.
Reporting to the Manager of the Portfolio Implementation Team you'll be responsible for the intelligent, rapid and accurate implementation of investment decisions. In conjunction with Fund managers, Dealers, Relationship Managers you'll be responsible for:
- Implementation of investment decisions across a range of funds and portfolios for a variety of client types. This includes but is not limited to stock selection, asset allocation and currency
- Monitoring creations and redemptions of units and manage cash flows and subsequent communication for specific funds/portfolios to parameters agreed with
- Ensuring portfolios and funds are aligned with house investment policy and managed within the parameters and restrictions set out in governing documents, subject to documented guidance from Account Directors and Fund
- Participation in the reorganisation of funds/portfolios due to clients arriving/leaving, benchmark and strategy changes, etc. Involvement may include planning advice, information gathering and implementation.
- Using knowledge and experience to contribute to the broader business on ad hoc tasks and projects as required and as capacity allows, such as assisting with system development, information requests, etc.
The Role holder will:
- Be educated to Undergraduate level.
- Be a holder of the IMC certificate.
- Have three years investment experience including knowledge of portfolio management and investment products.
- Have experience/working experience with Order management systems; such as Charles River.
- Have a developed understanding of market settlement and custodian arrangements.
- Have a reputation for professionalism and high standards internally.
- Have excellence in implementation: targeting zero error rate, evidence of house policy and investment decisions being reflected across portfolios in timely manner.