|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Investment Managers Assistant
£28,000 - £35,000
They are an independent, long established wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry, having won many awards and have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base.
The aim of the IMA role is to provide additional Investment related support to the Investment Managers and Directors, freeing their time to focus on the management of client accounts and bringing new clients on board etc.
To enable this, the IMA role is engaged in designated investment business. Carrying out any such tasks is strictly limited to receipt of an instruction from a fully authorised Investment Manager, and the IMA should note that zero discretion is to be used on these occasions.
- Carry out all the administration core and key tasks.
- Identify the need for, initiate and attend Client/Prospect meetings (in an information giver capacity only)
- Pro-active communication and engagement with Clients and Prospects, pre-empting of issues and taking the initiative.
- Develop strong client relationships with clients and become first point of contact for Process and Investment related admin.
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaison for all solicitors, accountants, trustees and personal assistants and other advisers.
- Complete Corporate Actions- (limited to providing information only).
- Raise funds - limited to £100k.
- Place trades - buy/sell - limited to £100k.
- Payment verifications - up to £500k.
- Attend client meetings accompanying Investment Managers or alone (if required and in an information giver capacity only).
- Deal with more complex account openings.
- Take the lead role in projects whilst managing day to day workflow.
- Complex monthly and quarterly client reporting.
- Experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry.
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes with minimum 2 years in a CSE role.
- Experience managing administrative staff (desirable).
- Knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Understanding of the products and services the business provides.
- Qualifications in other industries as well as investment management - IMC Level 3, IAD Level 4 and the first module of Wealth Masters Level 7 or equivalent (optional).
Sorry, this job is no longer available