|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Investment Oversight Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000
City of London
My client are a leading independently owned providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. As a Investment Oversight Administrator you'll be tasked with working on the preparation, production and monitoring of documentation in respect of the Investment Management Oversight process. You'll be providing quarterly private client and institutional reviews, and yearly institutional reviews. Full training will be given.
Key Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- To assist Client Investment Oversight Manager in the preparation, production and distribution of documents for private client reviews.
- Collate quarterly data. Prepare appropriate reports to be provided to senior management, Regional Heads, Private Client Administration Meeting, Investment Front Office Risk Committee, Board and TCF Committee.
- Analyse performance by averages, dispersion and long term discrete performance by department, regional office and individual fund manager
- Collate quarterly performance data for submission to Regional Heads Meeting, Private Client Administration Meeting, Investment Front Office Risk Committee, Main Board and TCF Committee.
- In conjunction with the Performance Measurement Team collate data for Client Investment Oversight liaising with fund managers as appropriate.
- Liaise with PwC for annual audit.
- Strong Academic Background - Preferably with a finance or related degree
- High levels of numeracy.
- Analytical skills - for investigating and researching problems.
- IT - strong understanding and ability to use Excel and knowledge and ability to create databases in Access.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy