IT Compliance Analyst
£500 per day 6 month contract with potential to go permanent
A financial services company which is highly entrepreneurial with an open and collaborative environment. A meritocracy where there is the opportunity to develop your career within a structured and vibrant culture.
Operating across multiple jurisdictions this organisation has a flat structure so there is the opportunity to present ideas across levels of seniority.
An IT Compliance Analyst is required for an initial six month contract to join an expanding compliance function.
- Analyse and compile data to provide metrics and solutions for surveillance requirements
- Technical assistance with implementation of legislative requirements
- Design tools and write reports in conjunction with compliance colleagues to ensure fulfillment of legislative requirtements
- Compiling data into document format from multiple departments and preparing responses for regulatory bodies across multiple jurisdictions
What they are looking for
- Underlying knowledge of Financial Services
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in a relevent discipline
- Experience of regulatory and surveillance requirements in Europe and Asia - Pacific
- Technically strong
- A combination of Compliance and IT knowledge
Key Skills and Attributes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Python
- Exposure to Bloomberg suite of products