|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + ...........|
|REF:||IT1 - T6/KPR/70910|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
My client is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading.
Their Banking division provides lending to small businesses and individuals, with an emphasis on specialist finance. They also offer deposit taking services to UK businesses and individuals.
In Securities, they provide trading services in the UK through Winter flood, a leading market-maker.
My client Asset Management division provides a range of financial advice, investment management and on-line investing services, helping clients to secure their financial future.
Established in 1878, they believe their traditional merchant banking values, based on service and integrity, continue to be relevant today. They define their approach to business as 'modern merchant banking' - values that are embedded in their culture and that underpin everything they do.
Today, My client employs 2,700 people, principally in the UK. Llisted on the London Stock Exchange and are a member of the FTSE 250.
The IT Security Officer is responsible for assessing and monitoring IT Security risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk.
Main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g. data systems, network and/or web)
- Address questions from internal and external audits
- Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements
- Serve as project manager/lead within IT security projects
- Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across CBAM
- Assesses IT security/risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities with CBAM network, systems and applications.
- Reports on findings and recommendations for corrective action.
- Performs vulnerability assessments utilising IT security tools and methodologies.
- Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications, in addition to assessments of vendors.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios.
- Facilitates and monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings.
- Maintains oversight of IT and vendors regarding the security maintenance of their systems and applications.
Sorry, this job is no longer available