|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits package|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
· Work to ensure issue types (incident, service requests, tasks) raised on 's Service Desk are addressed in a timely manner.
· Work to ensure that root-cause problems are identified implemented through incident & problem management processes including underpinning supplier partner models.
· Support supplier management process to ensure that supplier agreements underpinning technical services are being delivered to service level agreements.
· Support the change management process to ensure that all change activities are planned and authorised with the appropriate business justification.
· Interface between the business and technical areas of Supply Chain Finance solution.
· Diagnose & resolve software & hardware incidents (Windows) across a range of software applications.
· Install and configure new IT equipment (laptops, desktop) in 's Liverpool Street Office location.
· Out of hours support will be required as part of the role.
Skills / knowledge required:
- An effective team player with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of incident & problem management lifecycles in ITIL service desk framework
- Experience of supporting:- Windows Domain Controllers/Active Directory/DNS/DHCP services; Office 365 suite (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams); Desktop & office hardware; Email O365 & Email hygiene technologies.
- Understanding of key windows networking technologies - Desktop Windows 10, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Services, TCP/IP
- Experience of supplier management in a service management context
- Ideally ITIL V3 foundation accreditation
Sorry, this job is no longer available