|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The role is varied and will include
Maintaining multicurrency bank reconciliations & payments
- Coordinating Intercompany matrix updates on quarterly basis
- Making sure monthly deliverables are provided in line with the monthly deadlines (Bank reconciliations, intercompany loans reconciliations)
- Review and recommendation of invoices (in line with Service Agreements) for payment approvals
- Preparation of small UK entities monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Assisting with the management accounts reconciliation, including posting journals
- Assisting with preparation of periodic cash flow forecasts
- Assist the preparation of quarterly and annual fund financials
- Liaising with the outsourced fund administrator
- Ad-hoc Projects
Criteria they are looking for:
- Part qualified (having successfully completed F3 ACCA/ACA/CIMA level exams or equivalent)
- Good experience with Excel.
- Ability to work hard and be driven.
- Deadline driven with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and up to senior Level and clien
Sorry, this job is no longer available