|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£270 - £340 per day|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My client is a leading global financial services provider based in Canary Wharf. They are seeking a bright, motivated individual with Investment Banking Background and 1-2 years of experience as a developer in test to join their Global Markets Technology Department as a JUNIOR AUTOMATION/TEST ENGINEER. Excellent work environment!
- Test case design, development and execution.
- Identification and development of automated test cases.
- Execution of test cases (manual and automated) and subsequent reporting.
- Supporting the analysis of new requirements.
- Supporting the investigation and root cause analysis of issues.
- Supporting the on boarding of new clients onto the eFX platform.
- Detailed experience of testing or developing FX systems.
- Experience analysing and testing complex integrated systems.
- Manual and automated test experience.
- GUI and server side testing, and ability to use linux operating systems.
- Ability to work to tight timescales through assessment of priorities and working efficiently.
- Good knowledge of JAVA.
- Experience working in a eFX or FX-centric front office development team
- Experience developing and maintaining automation frameworks using HP QTP / UFT and at least one other automation tool or framework
- Knowledge of FIX and other financial protocols
Sorry, this job is no longer available