|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Junior Operations Relationship Management Assistant
£25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
City of London
They are a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for a Junior Operations Relationship Management Assistant, to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Fund Oversight Manager, Director and Relationship Manager with the oversight of the Third Party Administrators. You'll also be tasked with maintaining records to enable regulatory checks to be made on the information provided by third party administrators who carry out administration of the trusts.
Accountabilities of the role (including but not limited to):
- Complete monthly deal review on TPA's to ensure transactions are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Update and maintain the breaches log and distribute on a monthly basis.
- Check first proof of the annual/interim report and accounts of funds.
- Complete and return the unit trust transactions to the Office for National Statistics on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Assist the team in carrying out oversight reviews of the Third Party Administrators.
- Attend other teams with various duties as and when required.
Education and Experience:
- Strong excel skills are essential to the role (VLookup and VBA)
- Educated to degree level Advantageous (preferably with a finance or business related degree).
- 6 months minimum experience within Investment Management (preferably within fund administration).
- Strong understanding of Unit Trusts, ICVC's and SICAV's.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people skills as building and maintaining relationships is critical to your success in the role.
- Understanding of SYSC 8 beneficial
- Flexible approach to work as role may from time to time require late working hours.