Junior Graduate Accountant - Property
£23,000 - £25,000 + Study Support
City of London
Part-Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CA (F3 Level + or equivalent)
If you are a proactive, fast paced learner who desires a role in the city with great career development and tutoring, read on! The company seeks a candidate who is motivated and enthusiastic to work in a driven and hard working office. The culture is collegiate, social and has an opportunity for a graduate to learn within property/real estate and be fully supported throughout their exams. The position will be for an individual who seeks a good, supportive career within a growing company working with over 50 clients within real estate investment and development accounting.
The role is varied and will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and completion process of quarterly and yearly financial statements with disclosures and other ad hoc financial information.
- Preparation and delivery of administration tasks (such as fund drawdowns and distributions) and investors communications.
- Review distribution calculations, ensuring the flow of funds from investment sales are accurately recorded right through to fund partner payments.
- Ensure the accurate communication of all fund movements between the fund and its partners, through the issuance of relevant fund notices.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for review and respond to client and investor queries
- Oversee processing of financial information of junior team members and provide job training/mentoring where required.
- Processing invoices on to the system
- Performing bank and balance sheet reconciliations
Criteria they are looking for:
- University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or other demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy.
- Part qualified (having successfully completed F3 ACCA/ACA/CIMA level exams or equivalent)
- Good experience with Excel.
- Ability to work hard and be driven.
- Deadline driven with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and up to senior Level and clients.