|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Junior Settlements Administrator
£16,000 - £20,000 + Bonus + Bens + Full Training
To provide support to Corporate and High Net Worth Clients with their entire share dealing needs by maintaining constant communication with the clients and other internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the trade and settlement is professionally and efficiently managed and that constant communication is maintained throughout the process..
Management and execution of a wide variety of dealing programmes including Share plans and other discretionary plans. Retail client certificated dealing for High Net Worth individuals, Nominee trading and corporate dealing such as EBT purchases and sales and Treasury Buy Back Schemes. The dealing instructions will be received in various mediums including telephone, email and written postal instructions.
Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- Manage the execution and surrounding administration of all dealing programmes for our Key Clients, ensuring that they receive exceptional customer service.
- Work with the product delivery team at the point of on boarding new dealing programmes, ensuring that both you and the team are fully aware of their responsibilities within the programme and that any risks or issues are raised and resolved before the live date of the programme
- Support the relationships with our key clients by maintaining professional communications during every interaction and through various mediums
- Ensure all complaints and incidents are handled in a timely manner and all ad-hoc duties are adhered to within the timescales required and brought to the attention of senior management
- Adhere to all procedures and management controls ensuring that your work remains compliant with all the relevant rules and regulations including CASS, MAR, and Transaction Reporting
The Ideal Candidate will be experienced with:
- Communicating with High Net Worth and Corporate Clients over the phone and through written communications
- Working with Microsoft excel and complicated formulas
- Data entry (alpha & numeric)
- Up-to-date knowledge of share dealing processes, systems and procedures to enable technical guidance and support to be given to other team members, desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate will also have an inquisitive mind, wanting to understand the intricacies and impacts of all processes undertaken by the team. You'll also display a good awareness of regulatory requirements within the financial sector.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available