|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£210 - £230 per day|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright and motivated individual to join their team as a KYC/AML Analyst.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting due diligence on existing clients to meet KYC/AML Regulations and meet the new AML Transformation requirements.
- Ability to deal with a broad spectrum of entity types - Pension Schemes, Hedge Funds, Private Companies etc.
- The identification and upward reporting of any key FCP risks identified.
- Ensure accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain client and portfolio reference data.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of KYC/AML regulations and know your customer rules.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide timely and accurate query investigation and resolution
- Key external interactions will be with relationship managers, portfolio managers and functional teams such as compliance, risk, legal and client On-boarding.
- Analysts are expected to be proactive in their position and look to enhance the current processes and procedures. Analysts are expected to be able to work independently and as part of a team, to follow issues and responsibilities through to resolution.
- Conducting KYC on boarding for new customers.
- Investigating and recording matches for adverse news and PEP`s relating to the new customers.
- Investigate ownership structures and carry out the required due diligence that follows.
- Strong understanding of structures and experience of KYC requirements for a range of corporate entities both in the UK and overseas.
- Some formal training in Anti Money Laundering or qualification in AML Awareness would be desirable.
- 2-5 years' of industry Experience
- Worked in Capital Markets/Investment banking or large firm.
Sorry, this job is no longer available