|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
I am recruiting for an experienced AML/KYC professional to join my client in the City of London. This financial services provider is forward thinking with everything they do, providing world class service to their clients and a professional autonomous working environment for it's employees.
The client offers various perks including private health care, gym membership, discounts on the high-street etc. The client strongly advocates the importance of striking a good work/life balance and actively promotes it to all employees.
The successful candidate will have experience in KYC/AML, preferably from a banking background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
You will be reporting directly into the head of compliance, receiving regular performance reviews with the potential to earn additional bonus, paid quarterly.
Duties to include:
- Ensure all due diligence checks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Work alongside the head of compliance, ensuring unusual findings are reported swiftly and accurately
- Ensure high risk clients are checked in accordance with FCA guidelines
- Create and compile relevant data reports and cascade to key stakeholders
- Involvement with the approval of perspective clients
- Ensure all processes are up to date and in line with company policy
- Ensuring lists used in local screening processes (Sanctions, PEP) are maintained current;
- Involved with risk control alongside the head of compliance
- Ensure potential sanctions/sanctions are monitored and reported to relevant parties
The client requires candidates with 3 + years experience. The role will initially start on a 6 month contract basis with the potential to become permanent.
Please note this job spec is not exhaustive and full details will be provided to suitable candidates.
Sorry, this job is no longer available