|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
LDI On-boarding Manager
£300 - £400 per day
City of London
My client is one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit an On-Boarding Manager with LDI experience to join them initially on a twelve month FTC.
The primary function of the Global Operations On-boarding Team is to support the trading and investment activities by ensuring that Global Operations is ready to support any given Institutional, Fund or Bespoke Transaction implementation by the quoted launch date. All these functions required to launch the product need to be completed within strict launch date deadlines. It also requires providing effective support to all key stakeholders and ensuring they are informed of the status of the launch and monitoring the pipeline for non-standard requirements and volume spikes. The role requires the employee to manage the Segregated, Fund and bespoke transactional pipeline, liaising with all relevant parties to prioritise and establish appropriate launch dates, while maintaining the log of current initiatives.
The role of the LDI Specialist is to work closely with the team manager to continue to develop and improve the business relationship both within the Business and the Global Operation teams. This is a key position with the ability to influence the direction of the function.
- Maintain and manage a strong business relationship with the key LDI stakeholders
- Ensure smooth running of the LDI business across multiple Global Operation teams
- Identify and remediate areas of improvement in the current LDI model
- Take ownership and track remediation of issues
- Ensure that Global Operations management are kept up to date on identified issues and remediation points pertaining to the LDI business
- Strong Product and instrument knowledge in relation to Fixed Income, Equities, OTC Derivatives, Pooled Products and Direct Investments
- Produce insightful and meaningful LDI MI reporting to management highlighting trends, analysis and errors.
- Ensure all relevant systems are set up accurately and in a timely fashion to ensure the LDI business can execute the required investment strategy, without impacting other teams and functions
- Review and track LDI allocated headcount across Global Operations to ensure they are being utilised effectively
- Identify processes and service enhancements, or potential risks, to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard and remains fully compliant
- Undertake quality assurance of work to ensure errors are minimised.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong LDI technical investment process knowledge/experience relevant to role
- Proven experience of managing a similar function
- Strong experience/skills in oversight and implementation of controls
- Constantly challenge established methods and to look at promoting new ideas with the buy in and enthusiasm from your team
- Proven track record of dealing with and influencing upwards to more senior managers
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement
- Confident liaising across, Front Office, Global Operations and Legal environments
- Evidence of effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Ability to grasp issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to successfully debate and subsequently influence internally & externally
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to articulate issues clearly and logically
- Strong analytical and written skills
- Developed presentation skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available