|Location:||City of London, London|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
My client a 'Tier 1 International Law firm' is seeking a Leveraged/Acquisition Finance Associate (2-6 PQE) to join their expanding London team
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on syndicated loans, acquisition finance, project finance and trade finance. Associates work in a collegiate environment, for a range of partners, and can expect a good variety of work.
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for, rather than a PQE based method of work allocation.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client's businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers' work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team
Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
Ability to work effectively with others
Experience gained within a top tier firm. It is essential that the candidate has a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills. The successful candidate will also have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team. The ideal candidate will have between three to six years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience).
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available