Role Specific Accountabilities
- Responsible for the review, oversight and delivery of all Liquidity Regulatory Reports on behalf of the company to the relevant regulatory authority on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within prescribed timelines.
- Responsible for managing the team's reporting and analytical outputs that identify and report on liquidity risk triggers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring escalation to Senior Management, UK Board and Regulators as appropriate.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory changes that impact future liquidity requirements.
- Responsible for the interpretation and implementation of new liquidity reporting requirements and advise management appropriately on how to meet future challenges and requirements.
- Partner and support the centralised Group Finance unit to plan and develop future reporting requirements, ensuring a collaborative approach and timely delivery. This will require interpretation and documentation of requirements and testing of reporting solutions.
- Ensure a collaborative, efficient and productive relationship exists with the centralised Group Finance units. Build key relationships with the members of these units with a view to ensuring accurate and efficient first line production of liquidity reporting outputs.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of both internal and external liquidity reporting through maintaining an appropriate control environment, ensuring liquidity returns are completed and reported accurately, on a timely basis within agreed service levels and in accordance with relevant stakeholders timelines. Ensure appropriate documentation, service agreements and monitoring is in place at all times.
- In conjunction with the UK ALM unit and centralised Group Finance unit, input to the development of appropriate behavioural adjustments to be applied to liquidity stressed assumptions.
- Assist and participate in ALM projects and process initiatives alongside other subject matter experts (e.g. Secured Funding transactions with BOE, Securitisation, etc.) as required.
Minimum Criteria for this role:
- Degree in a Financial/Numerical/Treasury discipline or equivalent Professional Qualification. An Accounting Qualification would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Proven ability and experience in the review and submission of the regulatory/liquidity returns to the Regulator.
- Prior ALM and Liquidity experience including good working knowledge of UK and European Liquidity COREP requirements (FSA047/048, LCR, NSFR, AE and ALMMs, etc).
- Proven ability of reviewing and assessing impacts of new reporting requirements and ensuring that reporting systems are continually updated in line with the changing regulatory environment.
- Ability to analyse data/information and make recommendations.
- Good Excel skills. Knowledge of SQL and ability to write and execute queries would be beneficial but not a prerequisite.
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the Behaviours and ability in the professional and technical competencies reflected below: