Liquidity Reporting Accountant
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a well-run and established investment banking group offering a wide range of services to institutions and corporates including corporate finance, research, market making and trading. They are highly profitable, well regarded and expanding steadily. They offer a collegiate and progressive environment. They now have a newly created role
Reporting to a manager within a collegiate and professional finance function of 10, the Liquidity Reporting Accountant is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of working capital, foreign exchange and interest rate exposures, and the maintenance and production of working capital/liquidity risk reporting within the Finance department. This a new role and therefore the successful candidate can help influence the set up / development of processes and put your stamp on the role and at the same time grow with the business. The role includes the following:
- Monitor daily available funding/working-capital usage (sources and uses of funds), including reconciliation and calibration of real-time
- Develop sources and uses of funds monitoring/reporting by business line, working-capital forecasts, performance and/or costing
- Monitor daily Individual Liquidity Guidance (ILG)
- Monitor and report on daily FX
- Produce monthly liquidity-risk management
- Support the scenario modelling and stress testing for the ILAA/ICARA and Wind-down
- Maintain the Liquidity Risk Policy and Contingency Funding
- Deal with ad hoc queries, reporting and project
- Monthly IRR liquidity preparation (FSA 047-054)
- Provide daily monitoring cover for the Regulatory Reporting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Recently Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with good academics
- Strong academics
- Treasury finance / liquidity risk experience and understanding of financial products.
- Financial services background, preferably in a broker/dealer environment
- Competent use of MS Excel required. Experience of MS Access, VBA desirable but not essential.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial nature demonstrating initiative.
- Adaptable to different tasks and projects and willing to take ownership of daily/ monthly process.
- Strong communication skills and a team player and ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and numerical skills.
- Adaptable to different tasks and
- Ability to work independently and under