Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + + bonus + 15% pension + benefits|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Management Accountant - Assistant Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 + bonus + 15% pension + benefits
Central London - Hybrid role
A growing London bank whose business is wholesale, corporate and private banking including corporate and private client lending as well as sovereign lending have a role within their finance team of 12. They have a strong multicultural collegiate culture and have a well-run finance function. There is an opportunity to progress to the manager role should that become available. It offers good exposure to the manager position as the role will deputise for them.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACMA, ACA) with financial reporting experience of between 3 -8 years within a banking environment is essential.
* Analytical skills combined with the ability to work under significant pressure.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Some ability to manage/supervise staff
Joining the finance department of 12 you will report to the Manager, Financial Control. You will work with the Manager of Financial Control mainly on providing a complete financial reporting service internally, to Group Finance, IBG Finance, local management including profitability reporting and annual budgeting. Additionally ensuring rigorous financial control disciplines are adhered to in respect of the general ledger and related financial systems and MIS. You should be able to deputise for the Management Accounting Manager. The role includes the following:
* To prepare regular, accurate and timely financial accounts for the group Head Office and format to include adjustments as advised by the Financial Controller.
* Produce and finalise reports: Daily PL & BS, Average balance sheets, monthly GFRP.
* To drive the preparation of the annual budget process and provide information for the completion of statutory accounts.
* Produce profit Centre reports including cost reports.
* IBG data enrichment report - includes Fee details, Off balance sheet details.
* To prepare mid-month forecasts, monthly estimates, quarter & full year Reforecasts.
* Recording all sundry operational costs monthly.
* Assist in production of IBG reports.
* Produce timely account reconciliation for "FCD Accruals & provision" accounts.
* Send out and correlate the return and review of Departmental Suspense accounts.
* Supervision of other FCD accounting personnel.
* Reviewing Invoice payments and verifying in AQUA system.
* Holiday & sickness cover for invoice input through AQUA system.
* Ensure cleanliness of the core data to be downloaded to the MIS.
* In conjunction with the Manager of Financial Control, maintain and further develop new methods to improve management reporting and control.
* Supervise two other members of staff, offer advice, coaching their performance and continuous support
* To carry out ad-hoc work as requested by the Manager Financial Control.
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £375 - £500 per day
Location: London, England
Salary: £500 - £600 per annum + inside IR35
German Speaking Accountant
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Annual Bonus
Location: City of London, London