Management & Regulatory Reporting Accountant
£60000 - £65000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a global brokerage offering their clients access to a wide range of financial products and instruments trading across the globe. In certain products they are ranked amongst the world leaders in terms of trading volumes.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working within a small team, your role includes the following:
- Reconciling and clearing of suspense and other clearing accounts
- Daily p&l Reporting
- FCA Regulatory Reporting - monthly, quarterly and year end
- Reconciliation of monthly results to daily p&l
- Full p&l oversight for a number of the trading desks.
- Reviewing month end results, ensuring all adjustments are accounted for and liaising with desk heads over results and reporting issues.
- Ensuring Independent Brokers are accurately accounted for.
- Reconciliations to Operational Systems - Client and Broker Accounts
- Preparation of sundry balance sheet recs
- Accounting for non-commission income streams
- Preparing various reports for parent organisation
- Ensuring ONS returns are completed accurately and on-time.
The Successful Candidate
- Qualified Accountant with experience gained within financial services
- Experience with FCA Regulatory returns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work independently to build knowledge and understanding
- Able to demonstrate ability to improve and streamline processes
- Experience of the Derivatives broking industry an advantage but not essential.