|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Manager - Financial Control
£65000 - £75000 + Excellent benefits + Bonus
They are a well-known and strongly established banking group with a unique brand history who offer their customers a truly personalised experience. The bank has strong employee values and is a highly collegiate environment. Apart from a good working environment you will also get a work life balance in an interesting role and get to see the whole of the banks business operations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION NEEDED
- Qualified accountant with financial control experience within the banking industry
- Strong working knowledge of Sun Accounts or equivalent GL package.
- Good financial analysis and reporting skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of accounting standards (FRS 102 preferable)
- Demonstrable financial analysis and reporting skills
- MS Office and detailed knowledge of MS Excel, Q&A (Vision) and MS Outlook
- Reconciliation experience (use of Nostro Reconciliation software, ideal).
- Building effective working relationships with the key stakeholders, understanding their expectations and striving to exceed those expectations will be important success factors in this role.
- Ownership of Month end financial control process including complete and accurate reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
- Management, oversight and development of the Accounts Payable function including development of accounting and control assistant;
- Control of Operational account administration and monitoring across the business;
- Reconciliation and maintenance of GL systems and the Fixed Asset Register and coordinate the monthly balance sheet reconciliation as well as for monthly payroll journals;
- Headcount FTE forecasting and reporting;
- Finance business partner for all support cost centres (except Digital & Technology and Change) supporting the budget holders with regular cost forecasts, budgets and strategic plans;
- VAT return preparation and reconciliation;
- Infor BI system maintenance and administration;
- Daily Payment Control posting and reconciliation;
- Oversight of the Sports and Social Club accounts including the production of management accounts;
- Ad hoc tasks as directed;
- Project and Costs Accountant cover.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Operational Risk Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £95000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Operational Risk Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accountant with Italian Language Skills
Location: Essex, England
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Compliance Advisory Officer
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £97000 per annum + Attractive Benefits + Bonus