|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
£40,000 - £55,000
EUROPE > ENGLAND > LONDON
Work for an exciting Fintech, investment management firm that is constantly growing and looking for exciting, experienced candidates to join their marketing analyst team.
- Working as a marketing analyst to help add power to their client acquisition efforts.
- Analyse past campaigns, client data and business intelligence to unearthing new opportunities to grow business.
- Gather, display and understand data to articulate numbers and trends into actionable ideas, having strong fundamentals in both data analysis and business growth.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in B2C marketing analysis in a high-performing team and company or agency with aggressive growth goals
- Strong experience in planning and executing data analysis
- Experience and understanding of the full marketing funnel, respective KPIs, multi-touch attribution and related financial metrics
- Experience and understanding of finance or the finance industry is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in personal finance is a big plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to challenge the status quo, while seeing the positive and opportunity in challenges
Sorry, this job is no longer available