|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bpmus + Bens|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
An innovative and fast growing privately-owned global investment firm in London, whose parent company has over $150 Billion of assets under management.
The role will be focused on supporting the distribution effort of our investment products across Europe. This person will be responsible for supporting our marketing strategy with the over-arching aim of creating business growth. The goal of this role is to centralised data requirements and deliver effective marketing to drive engagement from our target audience, creating demand for our products, and supporting strong service levels through the delivery of timely and effective communications. This role is responsible for data input, DDQ request and assist the content creation and update for marketing collateral, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
The person in this role needs to have a good understanding of the compliance and legal process, good understanding of MIFID and technical marketing skill, with the ability to work both strategically and tactically. They should be able to respond to high level objectives and not just work of a scheduled set of tasks.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to design, develop and update sales & marketing content and data in the form presentations, investor guide, special reports and sales aids for our product range, ensuring materials are accurate and available for the sales team.
- Work with the product specialist and content manager to develop and design impactful marketing materials for the promotion of new and current products, ensuring a joined-up approach in terms of design, data analytics, sales and marketing.
- Help to develop marketing strategy and branding, actively monitoring market and industry changes to ensure forward thinking in its communication strategies.
- Support the creation of content for firm and brand-related information, product collateral and thought leadership
- Understanding and experience of design and branding, providing high quality brochures and presentations according to the industry standards.
- Partner with the following teams throughout the development and sign off process: product management, investment management, legal & compliance, performance and data, PR and sales teams to ensure best practice process followed.
- Responsibility for DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Create and develop responses to requests for information to fulfil DDQs
- The role requires a disciplined self-starter but allows the successful individual considerable responsibility and the scope to develop a key position within the European distribution team
- Prepare content for digital delivery - liaise with the digital marketing manager to understand what content is to be published or optimized for digital delivery
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years' experience in marketing
- Experience in asset management businesses and/or listed companies an advantage, along with a basic to good understanding of the global investment industry, markets and financial products, ideally including involvement in both launches and ongoing investor relations
- Experience in marketing-developing messaging for marketing activity and collateral marketing. Write and create content for firm and brand-related information, product collateral and thought leadership
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid experience of design
- Self-motivated, confident and highly organised, with the ability to manage their own projects, liaise effectively with senior management and be strong on delivery
- Preference for working in a small team within an agile and fast-paced environment; able to respond to changing needs and priorities enthusiastically and effectively
- Diplomatic and persistent, with a creative 'can do' attitude and genuine attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel, essential along with Adobe Publishing (or similar).
- Knowledge on Quark, InDesign, Info-Graphics and any other desktop publishing software
- DDQ experience within an asset management company
- Ability to manipulate raw data to build a chart/table/graph
- Proof-reading expertise
- Curiosity, flexibility, pro-activeness
- Dynamic, ambitious and innovative