|Location:||City of London, London|
Front Office & Research
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
£25,000 - £30,000
City of London
My client, a leading investment management firm, is after a marketing assistant to join their office in the city. You'll be required to provide through regular updating of existing media to agreed schedules and deadlines, to support the work of the intermediary team in terms of promoting the consistent image of the products, the people and the processes of managing money in order to secure investment sales. Full training is given.
- Updating Web Content - including microsites, group websites and maintaining the group presence on third party websites.
- Assist with the production of data and information required for presentations, statutory and marketing documentation.
- Provide general marketing support across the Funds, Intermediary and Distribution teams.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of data across multiple media and recipients in support of ongoing third party relationships.
- Implement regular and tactical email campaigns to deliver digital communications that promote the unit trust funds.
- Assist with reporting management information, and gathering marketing insights to assess the effectiveness of adviser communications.
The Successful candidate will:
- Be a graduate or equivalent; previous industry experience (such as internships or marketing role) advantageous but not essential.
- Be highly organised with the ability to multitask and work to multiple deadlines.
- Methodical and observant, showing attention to detail and consistency.
- Proficient use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and the Internet (searching and navigation)
- Strong knowledge of a fund database tool such as Morningstar Direct or FE Analytics advantageous but not essential.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available