|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
My award winning client is currently looking for a marketing manager to join the banks marketing department on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a "hands on" Marketing Manager to join their fantastic London Office in the heart of the city. This role will also be responsible for general office management.
The role will cover all aspects of marketing activities from communication, marketing strategy, campaign and events management, producing marketing literature, web-site development and presentation.
The job holder will:
- Manage and resource the marketing plan, supporting and leveraging all initiatives and driving the brand themes.
- Build a detailed understanding of the company brand to ensure effective execution of the marketing plan.
- To identify, evaluate, develop and implement promotional opportunities (including sponsorship, speaker platforms, events, brochures) and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- To attain a good knowledge of the Bank's Asset Managers and their investment services and to keep up-to-date with any new developments/products.
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notify management and Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- Ensure all printed promotional material is distributed effectively.
- Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed by Executive team (For example: venue, marketing and promotional events).
- Provide regular information to assist with compilation of reports for Board meetings.
- Good writing skills with the ability to turn complex investment ideas into clear written paragraphs.
- Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Attention to detail, numerate and ability to analyse statistical data.
- Write marketing copy for websites and maintain activity on these websites.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Knowledge of events management
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Manager or similar
- Knowledge of ADOBE Creative Suite 5 (in particular of InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Photoshop CS6)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good inter-personal skills - Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Good business sense and budgeting skills.
- A creative approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Drive, motivation and initiative.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Ability to prioritise and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside several departments in the Bank which also allows for cross-development.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set and the role sounds like something you might be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Finance Manager (Bridging)
Location: London, England
Salary: £65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits
Business Finance Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits