Middle Office Administrator
12 Month FTC
£33,000 - £38,000
City Of London
My client, a wealth management firm based in the city of London, have a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract available within their middle office function. You'll be required to liaise between the Investment Management departments in respect of the core functions.
The prime responsibilities will initially be in respect of the client account opening and amendment processes, with duties including (but not limited to):
- Initiation of account opening process, including reviewing documentation, assessing completeness and monitoring of same until completion.
- Money laundering documentation maintenance.
- Track and monitor the progress of client cases, liaising with investment managers or direct with the professional intermediary as appropriate.
- Processing and reviewing of account amendments.
- oversight and management of all CASS related processes, systems and controls within the business area, in support of the SMF18, ensuring that procedures are an accurate reflection of working practise at all times and any CASS issues are escalated and resolved.
The successful candidate will be:
- Available immediately or on short notice.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Have outstanding communication skills.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have working knowledge of account opening and amendment systems such as Quasar.