Middle Office Administrator
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£26,000 - £30,000
City Of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an "Assistant Investment Director" to join them on a permanent basis, offering full training and support to the right candidate to help them develop a career within Investment Management. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams.
Liaising between strategic sites of the business you be providing support in respect to the core functions of the business. Initially the prime responsibility of the role will be to administer the client account opening and amendment processes.
- Initiation of account opening process, including reviewing documentation, assessing completeness, monitoring of same until completion.
- Money laundering documentation maintenance.
- Advising Investment Managers of correct documentation and procedures.
- Track and monitor the progress of client cases, liaising with Investment Managers or direct with the professional intermediary as appropriate.
- Processing and reviewing of account amendments.
- Maintaining account opening documentation supplies and preparing packs for the Investment Managers.
- Prompt banking of client cheques and ensuring that funds are correctly applied on a timely basis.
- Providing administrative support to Investment Managers who have high levels of exposure to IFA's.
- Running contract prints and distribution to Investment Managers.
- Oversight and management of all CASS related processes, systems and controls within the business area escalating all CASS issues to superiors.
As the role holder you'll have:
- Experience with account opening and amendments.
- Experience with using account amendments such as Quasar.
- An understanding of CASS.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel.