|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Middle Office Administrator
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
City of London
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry and manage and advise on over £45bn of client assets.
As the role holder you'll be required to liaise between the Investment Management department and the Investment Administration department in respect of the core functions of the business. The prime responsibility of the role will initially be in respect of client account opening and amendment processes.
* Initiation of account opening process, including reviewing documentation, assessing completeness, monitoring of same until completion.
* Money laundering documentation maintenance.
* Advising Investment managers of correct documentation and procedures.
* Track and monitor the progress of client cases, liaising with Investment Managers or direct with the Professional intermediary as appropriate.
* Processing and reviewing of account amendments.
* Maintaining account opening documentation supplies and preparing packs for the Investment Managers.
* Prompt banking of client cheques and ensuring that funds are correctly applied on a timely basis. (Particularly where the suspense account is used).
* Providing administrative support to Investment Managers who have high levels of exposure to IFA's.
* Running contract prints and distribution to investment managers.
* To oversee and manage all CASS related processes, systems and controls within the business area, in support of the SMF18, ensuring that procedures are an accurate reflection of working practise at all times and any CASS issues are escalated and resolved as and when necessary.
* Previous experience in a similar role/industry would be preferred
* Strong administration skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* High level of numeracy and accuracy with a methodical approach to their work
* Ability to operate in a professional manner and to work within deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
* Knowledge of Account opening and amendment systems, such as Quasar is useful but not essential as full training will be provided.
Sorry, this job is no longer available