Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£750 - £950 per day|
|Duration:||12 months plus|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Provision of advice and direction to the broader business and be able to join our current business and processes to the new regulation.
- MIFID1 expertise is also a pre-requisite in order to be able to produce a detailed gap analysis.
- Chair the MIFID2 Steering Committee and be a member of all MIFID 2 Working Groups.
- Must have been involved in MIFID2 industry working groups and aware of current industry thinking on the practical implementation and key challenges across the regulation.
- Provision of high quality documentation, including program/project plans and an audit trail of all key decision making.
- Ensure all working groups are tracking to plan, manage work stream interdependencies and ensure the overall program of work will meet the Jan 2018 deadline well ahead of time.
- Maintain a program-wide risks and issues list and help to proactively mitigate these to avoid impact to plan.
- Provide regular updates to the UK Board and other International stakeholders
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Significant UK and European regulatory experience; MIFID2, MIFID1, EMIR, AIFMD, MAR
- Must have worked in the Asset Management industry
- Experience of investment channels: Institutional, Retail and Private Client
- Experience of investment vehicles; Segregated Mandates, Lux Funds (UCITS, SICAV, FCP), Hedge Funds, UK Retail funds, Mutual Funds, ETF, Private Equity
- Experience of product classes; Value, Growth, High Yield, Emerging, Multi-Asset, Alternatives.
- Strong Asset Class knowledge; Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives
- Strong knowledge of the full front to back research, portfolio management, execution and post trade lifecycle and the primary application functionality involved (OMS, Compliance, Confirmation, Accounting, SRM, Reconciliation, Reporting, Performance, Analytics)
- Strong Project Management experience, with solid track record of initiation through to delivery on time on budget
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
A fuller job description is available on application.
Sorry, this job is no longer available