|Location:||Guernsey, Channel Isles|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||Up to £80000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
To deliver to an excellent service to clients based on detailed AML/CFT and tax reporting knowledge. To achieve the above purpose, the role holder will
* Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally
* Deliver the Client Charter
* Act in accordance with the company's Code of Conduct
* Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels
* Proactively undertake the MLRO role
* Proactively undertake the Nominated Officer responsibilities to clients of the Employing Company
* To act as Data Protection Officer for the company and relevant client entities
* Be commercial in delivering sound AML/CFT advice to clients and to the Investor Services team
* Review and approve client CDD packs
* Review and consider possible sanctions matches
* Provide AML/CFT training to clients
* Answer AML/CFT and tax report queries from clients
* Deliver management and board reporting as attend meetings as required
* Deliver necessary changes to processes based on relevant regulatory and legal changes
* Proactively interact with Clients to understand their further needs
KEY RESULT AREAS
* Competent and knowledgeable team member who meet or exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics
* Continuously improving systems and processes that are understood by all staff
* Controlled activity feeding clearly to an invoicing process with minimal debtor days
* Understand and be comfortable on the use of technology for the identification and verification of clients
TARGET VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* Commitment to continuous professional development.
* Attendance at Industry seminars.
* AML and other relevant update / skills courses as required.
* Bachelor's degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.
Sorry, this job is no longer available