My client is one of the top ten fund managers and is currently looking for a highly efficient Executive Assistant to work on a busy distribution team. They are looking for an Office Manager/EA that is early in thier career but that is looking to progress thier career in Financial Services.
This will be an exciting and fast-paced role, ideal for an EA that is looking for a dynamic, energetic enviroment and that can do a wide variety of tasks
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend meetings and conference calls; write-up notes and minute meetings as necessary
- Schedule meetings for team
- Work on targeted marketing communications with the team
- Respond regularly to incoming sales enquiries
- Take responsibility for ordering, maintaining and preparing meeting materials
- Support team while traveling
- Project related work as needed
- Organise small events
- Meet delegates at events
- Organise team nights out/incentives
- Look after holiday spreadsheet
My client is looking for a flexible Office Manager or Executive Assistant that is looking to grow their career in asset management, with energy and enthusiasm that is confident as a team player as well as working alone.