|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
On Boarding Manager
£300 - £400 per day
City of London
My client is one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit On Boarding Manager to join them initially on a six month FTC.
The primary function of the Onboarding Management team is to support continued growth by providing the necessary coordination and management of any new business initiative, channelled through various the business streams, that is likely to:
- Impact multiple Operations teams/require cross-operational assessment or representation
- Require bespoke/non-standard BAU Operations support
- Require coordination across multiple external parties
The team is tasked with ensuring that all such initiatives, covering Bespoke Transaction such as Bulk Purchase Annuities, New Instruments such as Leveraged Loans, new clients, fund launches and Request For Proposal (RFP's) are delivered to a high standard, including managing stakeholder expectations on behalf of Global Operations.
The primary function of the Global Operations On-boarding Team is to support trading and investment activities by ensuring that Global Operations is ready to support any given Institutional, Fund or Bespoke Transaction implementation by the quoted launch date. All these functions required to launch the product need to be completed within strict launch date deadlines. It also requires providing effective support to all key stakeholders and ensuring they are informed of the status of the launch and monitoring the pipeline for non-standard requirements and volume spikes. The role requires the employee to manage the Segregated, Fund and bespoke transactional pipeline, liaising with all relevant parties to prioritise and establish appropriate launch dates, while maintaining the log of current initiatives.
The role of the Specialist is to work closely with the team manager to develop and improve the current process and stay abreast of market/ISDA initiatives that will impact the operational teams. This is a key position with the ability to influence the direction of the function.
As the role holder you'll be tasked with:
- Maintaining accurate and current log of Segregated and Fund launches, Bespoke Transactions and Initiatives
- Strong Product and instrument knowledge in relation to Fixed Income, Equities, OTC Derivatives, Pooled Products and Direct Investments
- Identify and highlight non-standard requirements that impact Global Operations
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with LGIM Legal Negotiation team.
- Ensure function continues to support the service provisions and workflow organised appropriately
- Participate in other aspects of the OTC/Broker Operational On-Boarding process when required
- Identify processes and service enhancements, or potential risks, to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard and remains fully compliant
- Undertake quality assurance of work to ensure errors are minimised
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, and commercially aware manner, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties
- Ensure the system infrastructure is robust, trusted and supports the longer term department strategies and enables efficient operational service delivery in compliance with all internal and regulatory requirements
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Industry and ISDA changes that will impact the LGIM Operating model
- Continuous review of procedures, policies, systems and issues. Recommend changes to procedures and implement, ensuring that they are scalable, repeatable and efficient
- Continuous review and improvement of the Risk framework within the function
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practise and create awareness of issues throughout the department
- Ensure superlative service levels are maintained to both internal and external parties
- Produce insightful and meaningful MI reporting to management highlighting trends, analysis and errors.
The Ideal candidate will Have:
- Strong technical investment process knowledge/experience relevant to role
- Proven experience of managing a similar function
- Strong experience/skills in oversight and implementation of controls
- Constantly challenge established methods and to look at promoting new ideas with the buy in and enthusiasm from your team
- Proven track record of dealing with and influencing upwards to more senior managers
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement
- Confident liaising across, Front Office, Global Operations and Legal environments
- Evidence of effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Ability to grasp issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to successfully debate and subsequently influence internally & externally
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to articulate issues clearly and logically
- Strong analytical and written skills
- Developed presentation skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available