|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client, a leading financial services company, are currently seeking a seasoned manager to oversee their current settlements operations for the interim.
Both my client and I would be interested to hear from you if you can answer "Yes" to the following 5 Questions:
- Are you a hands-on manager who can lead from the front line?
- Can you look at ways to re-structure and re-model existing procedures?
- Do you have the ability to implement new processes for the better?
- Can you mentor, motivate and inspire the workforce around you?
- Are you an SME in terms of settlements?
The role itself is to oversee the department success and with strong leadership skills, strong strategic focus, exceptional market knowledge and motivating the workforce.
If you believe this is you and you have the following:
- Proven ability to influence change and manage large teams and large quantities of trades.
- A passion for the UK and Irish Equities market.
- IOC Qualified
- A dedicated approach to overseeing back office processes.
- A solid knowledge of CREST
Then please send me your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available