£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
A small, disruptive FinTech Investment start up in Central London are looking for an Operations Analyst to join their team. Founded by a serial entrepreneur, and backed by a long-established award-winning investment management firm, they have ambitious plans for expansion and this is a very exciting time for you to come on-board.
Previous business experience is not required, so this is an excellent opportunity to start your career in a FinTech start-up and learn about the Financial Services industry.
- Assist with the on boarding of clients, including KYC and AML.
- Assist with trading operations when required.
- Produce periodic reports on various aspects of the business (operations, trading, etc.)
- Perform other tasks to assist with operations and client support, on an ad hoc basis.
We expect that you:
- Enjoy working in the dynamic start-ups environment.
- Like the idea of becoming one of the first team members in an innovative asset management firm.
- Have strong analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers.
- Are tech-savvy with the desire to learn about new products and new industry.
- Are able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are a self-starter and can work without much supervision.
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of Excel.