|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Leading London based Wealth Manager is looking for an Operations Analyst to join a team dealing with Client Fees & Billings.
This is a great opportunity for the right person and a role that can springboard you into the right direction.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for client fees and billing process including quarterly fee processing, resolution of ad-hoc queries and internal Management Information reporting. Ensuring appropriate governance of in-house funds in place and followed, including reconciliations, oversight of service providers and compliance with regulatory requirements. Driving system and process development and providing support to other operational projects as dictated by the business need.
qualifications and experience
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Strong mathematical background and data analysis skills
- Preferably experienced in the area of fees and billing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including VBA and data management)
- Experience in independent project management and delivery
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience
Sorry, this job is no longer available