£42,000 - £48,000
EUROPE > ENGLAND > LONDON
Work for an established and hugely successful wealth management company that aims to support the world's leading families and wealth creators.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years working in relevant fund administration operational roles
- Has obtained or is working towards IAQ or IMC qualifications
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Thorough knowledge of core fund administration operational process
- This role involves a close working relationship with the operational teams.
- Regular interaction with London employees within UK Investment management business
- Maintaining key relationships with external providers, third party administrators to ensure robust processes are in place, and a high level of service is provided to the wider business.