|Salary:||£24000 per annum + 10% retention bonus|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Responsible for providing support to the Operations function. This includes: filing, creation of notified claims, analysis of client data and client accounts, data input, creation of retrocession records, credit control, liaising with other departments in the organization.
- Data Management, maintaining filing including click to scan (both paper and electronic), maintenance of records on client accounting system.
- Performing aspects of accumulation control and indexing procedures.
- Performing aspects credit control and cash receipts processes.
- Performing aspects of OFAC checking.
- Preparing retrocessionaire renewals, billings and supporting documentation.
- Ensuring claims are created promptly and in accordance with treaty conditions.
- Create and maintain full and accurate client files both in paper and electronic formats.
- Update management reports as and when necessary.
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure both client and internal customer needs are met.
- Assist with or take ownership of any ad hoc tasks as necessary.
- Relevant experience in the insurance industry generally.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage pro-actively a varied and demanding workload.
- Ability to prioritise and get the job done in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Good influencing skills and ability to challenge where appropriate.
- Deliver to a high personal standard.
- Secondary School Education
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Risk - Assistant Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Chief Financial Officer
Location: Surrey Heath, Surrey
Salary: £150000 - £200000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Regulatory Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits