|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Leading London Asset Manager is looking for a Operations Associate to join a small team, They are looking for someone who has strong reconciliations skills (Cash & Securities) and also have NAV knowledge. This is an initial 6 month contract but this role is potential long term for the right person.
Cash/Securities Reconciliation (core role)
- To complete any client, custodian and internal queries/requests for information (both on a valuation and reconciliation perspective), relating to each of the accounts that has been assigned, and respond in an accurate and timely manner.
- To complete all tasks/job specific requests deemed necessary by operations management
- To perform daily cash reconciliations and weekly stock reconciliations to the custodians for each of the accounts that has been assigned.
- To perform NAV reconciliations for assigned accounts as per pre-defined deadlines.
- To communicate reconciliation issues to appropriate internal teams and monitor until resolution.
- To perform/respond to ad-hoc tasks requested by clients and portfolio managers.
- Monitoring of external deadlines and ensuring parties are chased in a timely manner to not fail on delivery expectations.
- To escalate any matters to your line manager that may potentially impact upon the firm or any client relationship.
- To ensure procedures are adhered to, updated and maintained.
- Monitoring of mailboxes for follow up queries.
- To analyse the day-to-day work and make suggestions within Cash Reconciliations in order to enhance procedures.
- To manage the flows/postings by booking/approving them in the system in a timely manner
- 3 to 5 years experience of valuation production and reconciliation working with fixed income asset manager/hedge fund manager - experience of cash and security reconciliations is essential, experience of NAV reconciliations too would be an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge of fixed income and derivative markets
- Good analytical mind when investigating on operational queries
- Understanding of performance measurement
- Detailed understanding of main securities - (Bond/FFX/ Futures/Swaps and TBA)
- Dealing with relatively senior individuals internally, as well as at brokers and custodian banks.
- Ideally, the candidate can demonstrate delivery of procedural improvements in a previous role.
Sorry, this job is no longer available