|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||Up to £15 per hour|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Temporary Role - Immediate start
£15 per hour
London - West End
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities. No equity trading is undertaken.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you'll provide cover on a temporary basis to the operations control team. You'll ensure the timely and accurate processing/checking of all designated operations control functions.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Production of Daily Nostro Reconciliation.
- Suspense Account Reconciliations.
- Custody Reconciliations.
- Treasury Static Data (SSI, new counterparties).
- Verification of outbound SWIFT messages.
- Routing of miscellaneous inbound SWIFT messages.
- Investigations and compensation claims.
- Confirmation Matching MT300/MT320
- Confirmation Investigations.
- Checking of account Opening and Maintenance.
- Production of Mark to market valuations report.
- Checking of weekly Vostro rates.
The Successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to at least A Level standard.
- 3 years operational experience within a similar environment.
- High Knowledge level with excel and good knowledge of banking products and controls.
- Good knowledge of SWIFT messaging.
- Experience of payment investigations and compensation claims.
Sorry, this job is no longer available