|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Pension and Benefits Package|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Manages segments of the operations of an inbound and/or outbound Customer Contact Centre related to customer service, collections, problem resolution, fraud detection/investigation and/or product promotion/sales.
- Through effective leadership of Team Managers and other leadership personnel, manages operations to ensure contractual quality and service level standards are maintained while ensuring optimum profitability.
- This position also serves as a liaison between management information, workforce planning, quality, learning and development, team managers and associates ensuring effective communication, recognition, and team development within the operation.
- Interfaces directly with the client to resolve issues, manage focus groups and attend service reviews.
- Ensures all compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
Scope of Job
- Experience with complex communication network is required.
- Regularly uses various computerised systems for tracking performance and gathering, and/or troubleshooting as needed.
- Requires extensive exempt level coaching/developing skills and knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential.
- Performs work that is varied and that may be complex.
- Involves a high level of responsibility.
- Expectation is that regular job tasks are performed with little direction/supervision.
- Strategic thinking and planning as well as high level evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Proven ability to effectively delegate assignments to achieve all goals and objectives through your team.
- Proven management experience of 80 people+ as a team manager or equivalent is required, preferably in the telecommunications/contact centre operations field.
- Products and Services
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Support Function
- Customer Support Policies, Standard and Process
- Customer Support Service Agreements
- Service Request Management Process
- Customer Support Operations
- Client relationship
Sorry, this job is no longer available