|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Your main duties will be as follows:
- The execution of exceptional leadership qualities; have the ability to provide guidance, motivate staff, and administer development of staff.
- Convey outstanding Relationship Skills; have the ability to manage day to day relationships with outside clients and transfer agents. You'll be the primary contact for high priority issues, and a secondary escalation contact to TA's. Internally you'll proactively manage relationships to ensure support for clients needs.
- Display in-depth industry knowledge; you'll keep yourself current on both internal policies and objectives, whilst knowing your competitions levels of service and objectives to maintain a competitive edge. You'll also want to attend industry forums to build expertise, identify best practice and promote operational excellence.
- Uphold ultimate accountability and responsibility; You'll ensure that clients are constantly at the forefront of everything you do and receive the services appropriate to their needs, whilst directing ongoing support of the European business.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree educated or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within financial services in client services or transfer agency.
- First rate interpersonal and management skills with a proven track record of staff development.
- Extensive knowledge of asset management/mutual funds industry and developed business judgement.
- IMC qualification advantageous but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available