|Salary:||£33000 - £37000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Treasury Operations Specialist (Temp)
£20-£22 Per Hour
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities. No equity trading is undertaken.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Manager of the Treasury Operations, you'll be responsible for accurate and efficient processing of the treasury products handled by Treasury Ops, in accordance with established procedures. Products include FX/MM, Fixed Income, Swaps FRA and CD's. You'll also be responsible for EMIR and MiFIR Trade and Transaction reporting using Bloomberg and UnaVista within the regulatory timeframes and reconciliation to core system.
- Day to day processing of all Treasury products of derivatives, FX and MM settlements.
- Trade and Transaction reporting within regulatory timeframe, reconciliation of reporting set to core booking system.
- Settlement of Collateral Management daily movements.
- Check/Authorise deal transactions, manual entries, payments and communications.
- Maintenance of department procedures.
The candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience within an International Banking Operation environment with comprehensive knowledge FX, MM, Interest Rate swaps, Fixed income and CD, and their settlement processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Euroclear Euclid settlement and dace notice processing.
- Working knowledge of UK payments systems (CHAPS/BACS/Faster Payment/SEPA).
- Working knowledge of SWIFT messages creation ad verification covering all message types relating to the treasury product.
- Operational Risk framework experience covering Risk Assessment, KRI and KPI reporting.
- Full comprehension of EMIR and MiFIR transaction reporting standards and regulations.
- Ability to work in a team environment and is a strong team player.
- The ability to cope with non-routine, complex matters.
- The ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.