|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
My client, a prestigious global wealth management firm, are currently looking to recruit a Para Planner to join them in their office based in the West End. The core function of the role is to assist in provision of sound financial advice. The products are UCIT funds that are available directly or indirectly through SIPP and ISA wrappers.
- Working alongside the financial planner you'll be required to collect all the quantitative detailed information required to complete a financial plan. you'll be required to check all compliance paperwork is complete. Confirm client risk profile is determined. Discuss client objectives with planner and identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast.
- Preparing Recommendations. You'll be required to identify areas for planning and undertake research both independently and with the financial planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs. You'll also be required to prepare information/comparisons for analysis and liaise with client's legal and tax advisors (if needs be).
- Implementing Recommendations - Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations and complete applications/proposal forms. Make changes to to clients investments as instructed and implement the chosen investment strategies.
- Act as the main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication Build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with planner if required. Organise future meetings and review investment portfolio, asset allocation and risk profile.
- Educated to a degree standard or qualified by experience.
- Minimum of two years within a similar role, with experience within a wealth manager highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of UCIT's, SIPP's and ISA's.
- CFP OR CII RQF level 4 qualification a must.
Sorry, this job is no longer available