|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Paraplanner - Financial Planning
City of London
£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you a holder of the CII Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)?
- Do you have experience in Investment or Wealth Management?
- Are you after a long term career opportunity which you can grow and develop within a highly successful business?
- Do you have a proven demonstrable track record within a Paraplanning function?
Reporting to the Paraplanner manager; your main purpose as a paraplanner is to liaise with financial planners, financial planning assistants and others to help understand the clients needs and objectives, and devise research solutions for them. You'll be tasked with drafting clear, succinct and effective reports that include all the issues that the client should be aware of with firm conclusions and recommendations.
- Proactively and continually expand your knowledge by investigating new developments in the tax, legal and planning world.
- Create and deliver high quality and timely advice to RFP and clients in line with compliance.
- Proactively work with the paraplanning manager and team to ensure best practice ideas are shared amongst your peers.
- Highlight any improvements to processes, templates and tools to the Paraplanning Manager, to ensure the delivery of exceptional client advise is constantly improved.
- Actively contribute to the success of the team through adoption and promotion of new practices.
- Delivering reports and advice to agreed timescales and ensuring others provide their necessary input on a timely basis.
As the role holder you'll be:
- A holder of the CII Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (CII Chartered Financial Planner status desirable).
- Experienced working within a team of paraplanners.
- Experienced with working with pension products.
- Experienced with working with offshore bonds.
- Experienced with the use of trusts.
Sorry, this job is no longer available