|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
City of London
£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you a holder of the CII Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)?
- Do you have experience in Investment or Wealth Management?
- Are you after a long term career opportunity which you can grow and develop within a highly successful business?
- Do you have a proven demonstrable track record within a Paraplanning function?
Reporting to the Paraplanner manager; your main purpose as a paraplanner is to assist Financial Planners in providing clients with professional, high quality advice. Specifically, consider the potential solutions identified by the Financial Planner, analyse the client's situation and conduct appropriate research in order that the Financial Planner can determine their advice. Document the recommendations appropriately for review by the Financial Planner
- To manage own case load and work within timescales agreed by the business or case priorities as agreed with manager.
- To liaise with relevant colleagues to ensure full information has been gathered regarding the client's circumstances, objectives and existing assets in order that suitable recommendations can be formulated
- To undertake appropriate, evidence based research using the tools agreed by the business
- To obtain client specific quotations and other literature from product providers to support a recommendation
- To document agreed recommendations in an appropriate report or letter using standard wording or templates as required
- Maintain and update systems in order for the case progress to be monitored and to ensure supporting documentation is stored appropriately
- Contribute to research guidance collated by the team and verify others work
- Peer review calculations, research and reports produced by other team members.
- Provide support to other team members and provide training if required
- Keep up to date with legislation changes brought in by government bodies.
- Undertake projects on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Other administration duties required from time to time as directed by the department manager.
As the role holder you'll be:
- A holder of the CII Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (CII Chartered Financial Planner status desirable).
- Experienced working within a team of paraplanners.
- Experienced with working with pension products.
- Experienced with working with offshore bonds.
- Experienced with the use of trusts.
Sorry, this job is no longer available