Partnership Manager - B2B Business Development
£55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Share Options
The group are a wealth management and investment platform fintech company that delivers smart-designed portfolios expertly managed to put their clients' money to work. They are an industry disrupter. The company is headed by a management team with the knowledge and experience to maintain a sustainable and successful business. The Groups senior management team has extensive experience in the financial services industry working with other multi-award-winning independent investment management firms. They have big plans for innovative new services and growth.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
You will be comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership/responsibility of problems and their solutions. Transparency and communication are especially valued, especially given that your colleagues often are working flexibly (not just in lockdown), and being open-minded and flexible are key at this company. Experience and skills include:
- Experience creating and developing business partnerships in financial services
- Understanding of financial markets, investing and distribution channels for retail investment products.
- Basic UK regulatory knowledge of high risk B2B areas such as inducements, bribery, G&E.
- Excellent communication skills, both in terms of external relationship management and internal strategy updates
- Awareness of the changing investment industry and ability to identify new trends and opportunities available
- Self-motivation / ability to work independently and take initiative
- At least 5 years of directly relevant experience managing business partnerships and/or relevant business development
- Bachelor's Degree level education required
You will be a key member of the team in London. As a B2B partnership specialist, you will establish the businesses Partnership team, responsible for creating and maintaining key B2B relationships that drive their SME customer growth. As a start-up Fintech business established for over 18 months, with little brand recognition, you will have to sell the business to potential partners, leveraging the excellent growth trajectory and potential customer base. You will also need to think creatively in allocating resource to achieve your strategic goals, targeting the right partners and creating relationships that will evolve and grow with the business. The role includes the following:
- You will carry out the role of Partnership manager, responsible for B2B business development and creation of the Partnership network.
- Develop the B2B2C strategy for partners that can facilitate SME account acquisition and integration with third party business servicing platforms
- Lead the entire partnership process; identify opportunities, create beneficial relationships and agree on commercial terms.
- Monitor acquisition channels, analyse partnership quality and adjust the strategy based on data driven metrics.
- Have a basic understanding on development process and timeframes for partner integrations
- Have a fundamental understanding of financial services, the products offered by the business and keep up to date on industry developments
- Attend networking events, webinars and relationship building forums, as well as host similar initiatives on the part of the company.
- Passionate about fintech, you will use your knowledge and experience to help formulate strategy, propose solutions and reduce risk.
- Be driven and determined to be part of a high-growth start-up team where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact.