|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£24,000 - £26,000
6 Month Initial Contract (Temp to Perm)
They are the London Branch of an overseas Retail banking group. The main business is mortgage lending, trade finance and FX.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, as the role holder you'll be required to undertake the following duties:
- Process all domestic and international payments after all other operational procedures have been carried out.
- Ensure AML checks are carried out before transfers or payments are made.
- Constantly monitor queues on system to ensure no payments or transfers are outstanding.
- Respond to queries and other enquiries on transfers or payments.
- Processing on inward and outward documentary collections.
- Advising and amending of L/Cs.
- Must have Swift messaging experience.
- Awareness of the importance of customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability on the bank.
- Prioritise tasks and resources to maximise efficiency.
Sorry, this job is no longer available