|Salary:||£140 - £150 per day|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
In this role you will have to:
- Supervise your team to ensure effectiveness of operations and report to Head of the department.
- Multi-task and be able to perform under pressure
- Attention to detail maintaining accurate records of transactions aligned with the bank's policies.
- Deliver excellent customer service and ensure timely identification of point of service failures and the implementation of corrective measures
- Be compliant with anti Money Laundering policies
Other duties may be assigned from time to time:
- Processing of inward and outward documentary collections
- Advising and amending L/Cs. #
- Settlement on LCs and Collections
Sorry, this job is no longer available