|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
International Bank has and urgent requieremnt for a Senior Payment person with excellent Swift skills.
- A university degree
- Minimum of 3 years payment experience in the banking sector (essential)
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messaging (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Independent and innovative.
- Ready to learn
As a supervisor reporting directly to the Head of Trade Finance, you will be responsible for your assigned role and will be required to demonstrate:
Supervisory skills to ensure effectiveness of operations.
Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure
Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and cost
Attention to detail
Awareness of the importance of Customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability of the bank.
Awareness of Anti Money Laundering policies (essential)
You will have working with you and you are required to:
Ensure the expeditious processing of transactions accurately and in line with set service standards, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
Maintain complete, accurate and reliable records of transactions and a clear audit trail to ensure compliance with all bank's operational policies and procedures
Effective supervision of your team to ensure efficiency, strict compliance with controls, capacity management and performance optimisation
Ensure awareness and alertness to money laundering risks and adherence to set anti-money laundering procedures
Strong liaison with the Compliance department, ensuring implementation of compliance policies and procedures and proactively alerting compliance issues
Ensure timely identification of point of service failures and the implementation of corrective measures
Liaise with other business units to ensure efficient service delivery.
Ensure prompt reconciliation and proofing of all ledger accounts and efficient resolution of long-standing reconciliation items.
Adopting a zero tolerance for processing errors and ensuring that all errors are identified and addressed same day.
- TRANSFERS & PAYMENTS
- Ensure effective and efficient processing of transfers.
- Ensure AML checks are carried out on all Payments.
- Constantly monitor queues on systems to ensure no outstanding
- Respond to queries and other enquiries on transfers and payments
- Ensure proper record keeping in line with the bank's policy.
- Produce required MIS on work area
- Function at an approval level for transaction processing in Funds Transfer.
Funds Transfer and Payments are part of the operations of the Trade Finance team as such flexibility is required of all team member to position as a cover for other role within the team.
The following other duties may be assigned from time to time when the need arise
- Processing of inward and outward documentary collections
- Advising and amending of L/Cs.#
- Settlement on LCs and Collections
All required training will be provided.
Sorry, this job is no longer available