Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£26000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Brief Description of the Role:
My client is a large hospitality and property company that manages and operates hotels and pubs throughout London and the Southeast. They have an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator for their head office, who will be responsible for processing weekly and monthly payrolls within a fast-paced retail environment. This will initially be a temp role with a view to go permanent.
- Relevant experience within a payroll team and prior experience of high volume monthly/weekly payrolls. In this role the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for paying up to 4500 staff on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in previous roles, including the ability to manually calculate payslips on occasions.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to carry out a variety of payroll tasks including Statutory Allowances, Gross / Net pay calculations, AE Pensions, Tax and National Insurance Contributions, Sickness / Absence pay / Holiday pay.
Desirable Packages and Qualifications:
- An appropriate CIPP qualification.
- Experience of Selima Hospitality software would be an advantage.